goldencoin said:
When I started my post, I was not advocating making the forum private. Most people a don't bother to look past the first few forums. My post only wanted to raise awareness that CRH posts ought to be kept in the CRH forum. I want to hobby to be available to people, but I don't want to advertise it
HH
-GC
Not going to Happen
this is an Open Forum.
As far as Discussion of Coin roll Hunting
Yes the posts should
be kept Here.
However if somone Finds an Intresting Find(s)
& Wants to share it they are Welcome
To post in
Todays Finds as long as it is
a Todays Find or very close & Not old finds
Or a months Totals .
If at the End of the Year if they Want to
post their Years totals They
Should put it in the Correct Forum.
Our Annual Finds!
If they find a Whats it
We have a
What is it Forum for that.
& If asking value they can use the
What's It Worth? forum
.
Of course they can Double post in Coin roll
Hunting also if the wish to share
with the Coin roll Thread.
It is Not Spam if there is a Legit
reason to Repost.
just don't post "Look here" & Add a link
I Will delete these