dawnhvr Full Member Joined Sep 5, 2013 Messages 132 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Apr 10, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Awesome piece of petrified wood found in western PA
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2017 #2 Nice Find!
Digzit2 Hero Member Joined Jan 2, 2016 Messages 517 Reaction score 567 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2017 #3 Hreat find. Thanks for sharing.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2017 #4 Great find. I have two pieces from Maryland. Eastern US wood is hard to get. Yours looks like Cycad wood. Did it come from coal country?
Great find. I have two pieces from Maryland. Eastern US wood is hard to get. Yours looks like Cycad wood. Did it come from coal country?
dawnhvr Full Member Joined Sep 5, 2013 Messages 132 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Apr 15, 2017 Thread Owner #5 Slippery Rock PA. A little north of Pittsburgh
dawnhvr Full Member Joined Sep 5, 2013 Messages 132 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Apr 15, 2017 Thread Owner #6 I have found some amazing fossils in the same small creek in the past 10 years . I have moved a lot of dirt. Lol
I have found some amazing fossils in the same small creek in the past 10 years . I have moved a lot of dirt. Lol
dawnhvr Full Member Joined Sep 5, 2013 Messages 132 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Apr 15, 2017 Thread Owner #7 The other side of the petrified wood.
P PinchedDreamer Full Member Joined Feb 11, 2017 Messages 114 Reaction score 111 Golden Thread 0 Location Clark County Nevada Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2017 #8 Badass