romeo-1 Gold Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 9,863 Reaction score 7,127 Golden Thread 3 Location Romeotopia 🥇 Banner finds 3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Does this look like a piece of petrified wood? Thanks. Attachments 20200515_172048.webp 359.8 KB · Views: 131 20200515_172051.webp 224.5 KB · Views: 101
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri May 18, 2020 #2 It does not look like petrified wood to me. I’m not seeing the structure I normally associate with petrified wood.
It does not look like petrified wood to me. I’m not seeing the structure I normally associate with petrified wood.
M MCX Jr. Member Joined Apr 21, 2018 Messages 50 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location NV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2020 #3 Nope, doesn't look like petrified wood to me.
S scilover Jr. Member Joined May 31, 2020 Messages 28 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 5, 2020 #4 Unfortunately, I don’t think you have a petrified wood. I couldn’t see any characteristics of it being a petrified wood for example its patterns in the wood.
Unfortunately, I don’t think you have a petrified wood. I couldn’t see any characteristics of it being a petrified wood for example its patterns in the wood.