Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not something I see much of posted on here :icon_scratch: But I tend to like it as I know when I start finding it-it means the old stuff for me!Most of these date 1600's-to mid 1700's not always that purdy but the history of it is what counts for me.Feel free to post yours! :thumbsup: Think it be neat to see the different things pewter was used for.

1) buttons 1600's 1700's
2) scorpion pendant found at one of the sites some of the buttons came from
3) spoon parts 1600's up
4) pewter musket balls only ones I've found so far have alot of lead ones
5) piece of a buckle of all the old buckles I've found this is the only pewter piece I've found
6) :dontknow: some of the other objects I'm not sure what to make of them but do feel they were for something

Attachments

• DSCN0518.JPG
    DSCN0518.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 338
  • DSCN0539.JPG
    DSCN0539.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 342
  • DSCN0540.JPG
    DSCN0540.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 337
  • DSCN0541.JPG
    DSCN0541.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 344
  • DSCN0542.JPG
    DSCN0542.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 333
Upvote 0
Sweet, Pete, I love seeing your digs from the Carolina shore. Many cobs are in your near future. Keep sweeping over that old ground and the goodies will surface in Colonial fashion. :headbang:

Kirk

Kirk PA said:
Sweet, Pete, I love seeing your digs from the Carolina shore. Many cobs are in your near future. Keep sweeping over that old ground and the goodies will surface in Colonial fashion. :headbang:

Kirk
Thanks Buddy,thought this post was gonna go "RIP" :laughing9: Yea me and another guy here are tring to start a landscaping business this spring,summer so not sure how much time I'll be able to get free yet this year :-\ But will do what I can when I can :thumbsup: Seen you guy's vidoes couple days ago you all sure have fun at it (chasing the colonial) :headbang: Who better to do it with then family. :thumbsup:
Take Care,
Pete! :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back