What's new

✅ SOLVED pewter small round bottom jug?

Wild Colonial Boy

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Messages
612
Reaction score
880
Golden Thread
0
Location
the nearest ditch
Detector(s) used
equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
same site and button

pewter small round bottom jug fragment ? with silver plating

it has a hardened paste content

any ideas


IMG_8374.webpIMG_8376.webpIMG_8375.webpIMG_8377.webp
 
I think I solved it
got this good book "Colonial Living" great illustrations and information

IMG_8888.webp
 
Upvote 0
Great ID! I looked at this one for a while. Never thought "baby bottle" (AKA feeding bottle).

Here's a similar one:

d9e7a756-8fc3-11e6-965d-24e37eddcb35.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's a cool find and good ID almost reminds me of an oil can lol
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
463
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pewter eagle button
Replies
1
Views
506

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom