What's new

Pfffft...Metal Detectors...

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...who needs them!

On the way home from work I stopped to check out a bottle dump close to my house. This isn't a typical bottle dump though. From the 40s through the 60s there was a bottling Plant beside where I currently live and they would dump the broken bottles into the river near the railroad tracks. The end result is thousands of broken bottles (mostly Acadia and Evangeline pop) making up the bank. I have found a couple unbroken bottles here but they are literally 1 in a thousand. I checked out an area I hadn't checked before and saw this...see it?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20161125_1540501~2.webp
    IMG_20161125_1540501~2.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 392
Upvote 24
Thats it! I shot it out of centre to shoe the concentration of glass and to make its a little more difficult to see...just for fun!

I got a better eye than I thought , def can see all the broken glass. --WOW!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom