What's new

Pic for computer wallpaper

scotto

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
277
Golden Thread
0
Location
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Hey saw this pic on ebay (maybe it's someone here), and I thought it was cool for a background on the computer. ;D
 

Attachments

  • halvespaper.webp
    halvespaper.webp
    127.6 KB · Views: 253
Upvote 0
I Like it alot.

is that the Original File? Did you have to Make it smaller to put on here?
If So Could you send me the Bigger Image?
Ill Have to Switch my background of Machu Picchu some time Silver Coins are whats going to get me there.
Thats my goal.

Thanks,
CC
 
coincollector101 said:
is that the Original File? Did you have to Make it smaller to put on here?
If So Could you send me the Bigger Image?

I just cropped the original image. If you want the original, pm me your email.
Scotto
 
Kinda reminds me of my dream bag I got last month pictured below. Feel free to drool over this one if you want ;)
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_013.webp
    ScreenHunter_013.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 217
I like that Scott. I think I will use it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom