Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One last peek before the weekend...scored another Ike, and a bent dime.
While my girl was giving me access to the goods, I sneaked a pic of the inside of the unit. Look closely, the white tray that runs parallel to the top, that's the lint trap... this is where you'll find jewelry and small surprises that fall out through the mesh coin screen. Also, lower, to the right, you'll see the dirt cup... It's actually labeled!:laughing7:
Hope this info helps you low end scroungers.... proud to be one myself!
IMG_0079.JPG
IMG_0078.JPG

Thanks for looking!:hello:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would check underneath that sucker

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must have had a hidden camera this time.....you know the innards of that machine are top secret:laughing7:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now we just need a red arrow pointing to "THE DIRT TRAP" When I was a kid I crawled all over the grocery store machines. There was always a ton of change and bills under around and behind.

Last edited:

pepperdawg

Dec 25, 2014
North-Central CT
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO; Garrett-Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thx BWD!!!

I now know the difference......off to get a grinder.....or hoagie...at Subway.

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some time back, there was a 48hr or 20/20 type show on tv that did a segment on the coinstar company and how they got started, how they operate, so on and so forth. It was pretty interesting. Showed them moving pallets of coins around their facility with fork lifts and how they sort the coins to return to the federal reserve. It really showed how the company was built and maintains itself on the laziness of people and their lack of knowledge and caring about coins and money in general. People deem themselves 'too busy' to care about something insignificant as a few coins, not understanding or caring that it really does add up and that they are just throwing their own money away when using something like a coinstar machine. As for me, I'll continue to keep my coins in a container until I have enough to take to the bank and deposit in my account where I will gain the benefit of every single cent instead of sharing my money with a company like coinstar because I'm too lazy to do it myself

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who's that helping you Dave?! Lol

She is the store manager...Leslie
It's gotten to the point when I get her signature for my delivery, she grabs the keys to the monster...
I almost don't need to ask anymore.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions