What's new

picked these up today

nyiangelo

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
I picked these up today for a shadow box that im doing. there is two $1 bills 1928 A and B. there is a large $1 1923 . I believe these are called horse blankets right? then there is two 1917 $2 bills....cool :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • img023.webp
    img023.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 371
  • img027.webp
    img027.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 337
  • img023.webp
    img023.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 357
  • img024.webp
    img024.webp
    67.6 KB · Views: 349
  • img025.webp
    img025.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 368
  • img026.webp
    img026.webp
    67.3 KB · Views: 350
  • img027.webp
    img027.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 353
LOL yeah I got em at my coin dealer. Usually I just get coins but ask and you shall recieve today. So I'm glad I did ask. Anyone have any ideas as for storing them. At the moment the best I can think of is just stickin em between some whitman pages in the book.
 
Top end loaders from eBay. I guess keep them in a dark place.
I LOVE old paper, glad somebody posted some money porn.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom