What's new

Picked up 2 vintage tandy personal computers

Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
405
Reaction score
110
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man do I remember these , and the Coco by Tandy !
I can not even think about how many hours I put into these machines .
These where about the 5 and 6 type that I had bought , the first was a Mobo made by Eagle . Still have that board as it was one of the first ever made for sale outside of a large Company and for home use.
Nice find as I am sure that there are not many left in working order .
 
Yes, bought that Tandy TX 1000 from radio shack in the mid 80s or so. It cost me 1700.00 at the time. That was alot of money back then.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom