What's new

Picked up a couple nice ones

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some heavy rain helped wash up a few. Thanks for the look
019 (1024x768).webp017 (1024x768).webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Some really good finds!! Nice quartz.
 
Yes you did! That one is about as nice a quartz guilford as I've seen! Congrats!
 
That is definitely a wonderful collection for a case. Congrats!
 
While they all are nice, I really like the big quartz point.
 
sweet!heck of a site you have there.Is the serrated piece a Decater
 
sweet!heck of a site you have there.Is the serrated piece a Decater
Thanks folks for the comments- DigIron2 I would call it a Palmer
 
Amazing, what state are these from?
 
your area has a lot of ancient history from a lot of different time frames. Nice pieces
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom