What's new

Picked up new Tiger Shark

HARRASS

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
84
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria
Detector(s) used
2 Excals, tiger shark, explorer, Quattro, ace 250 and an f2
I would like to get a better understanding of how to ground balance my tiger shark. They explain about turning clockwise 5 turns then turn back so many according to conditions. As usual, they leave you there without explaining what I am looking for. Is it a sound or lack of sound... and they mention something about air testing at the same time. Would someone explain what I am looking for when ground balancing my machine.
 
A steady threshold in All Metal is the goal.

Following the directions in the section titled "Ground Balancing Your Tiger Shark" will get you there.
 
I have the same issue but I think he just answered my question. I have lost my booklet. So is it clockwise 5 turns? Then back one turn? I understand the rest. I want that steady humming in all metals when raising and lowering off the ground the tone stays the same?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom