What's new

Picked up two Brinks boxes today 7-20-09

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Was at the bank today doing "legitimate" bank business when I asked if they had any halves. They said that had two unopened boxes if I wanted them. I almost said no thinking about the many skunks I have had in the last couple months, but I decided to give it a try.

Box 1- 17-40%ers and 1-64 Kennedy and 1-63 Franklin

Box 2- 2-40%ers

The rolls had a wierd appearance in that on one end the paper seemed real rounded, as if somebody re-rolled them. But that is obviously not the case because they had some good keepers in it. I wonder if they got them from a different Brinks facility because they looked a bit different than normal???

Either way I will take them.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Great score Jim ! Maybe now is the time to get some more boxes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Rich Hartford said:
Great score Jim ! Maybe now is the time to get some more boxes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think I need to call my CRHing 12 step "sponsor" to get me back on the wagon. :D

silvercop said:
good results for brinks boxes..congrats

I was pleasantly surprised. Overall, I have had my best finds with Brinks over all the others. They have just been crappy in the last few months because of all the CRHing going on in my area.

Jim
 
Very nice job Jim. I'm glad to hear you didn't hesitate longer and did in fact snatch those boxes for another try.......obviously it paid off very well.

I agree with RH.....it's time for more boxes now. :wink:

Congrats and good luck on the next ones.......keep em coming...............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom