What's new

Picks Of Sites. Finds We Have Made. And Some Good Times Shared Together This YR.

JerV3

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
5,720
Reaction score
2,618
Golden Thread
1
Location
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hi everyone, I put together some picks of some of the sites we hunted this year.

I was asked by other members of picks and I finally got to doing it. I don't have a digital camera so this takes me awhile to do.

The first 3 picks are of my younger brother Lance. We were at a old cellar hole he found near his house.

Nice place with alot of trash. We found alot of relics there.]

The second set of three picks is us all at the old tavern I talked about a month or so ago.

But the first pick in the set is 3 coins I found at the cellar hole that mourning. They were all in a 1ft radius of one another.

I only got a side shot of the tavern because the road was right next to us and taking a shot was tough.

You can see my boy running around while Lance is detecting. It was cold that day.

3rd set of three picks is still at the tavern site. Lance dug a nice 1907 dog tax in nice condition.

That's him holding it. And a pick of it coming out of the ground.

The little lead picture frame I found. It was old and made in Columbus Ohio.

And finally the 4 set of three is a 32 gallon of bulk relics I have found in the last 3.5 yrs.

I also got bored I guess one day and the camera was near so I took a few shots of some finds just rinsed off from a old arsenal I was hunting.

Then a pick of them cleaned and oiled on a paper towel.

I hope you all enjoy these picks. It takes me a good bit of time to do it up.

Take care,

Jeremy

Lance found his first two center at the site.
 

Attachments

  • Hunted sites.webp
    Hunted sites.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,016
  • The tavern.webp
    The tavern.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 996
  • Lance dog tax.webp
    Lance dog tax.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 986
Upvote 0
Nice story and pictures. :)

Like Sherm said, you need to ask Santa for a digital camera! ;)
 
I'd say Jeremy....Alway's some excellent find's,It's been a pretty good year for you all....Thank's for sharin'!!!
 
Hey Jerdfx.......Glad to see you and the younger bro are out having a great time.........and again!!! Great selection of finds...! HH
 
Re: Picks Of Sites. Finds We Have Made. And Some Good Times Shared Together This

Great post and pics jer.Like you said...spending time together with family is the most important and the finds are second.
Have a happy Thanksgiving Day and of course...HH!
 
Thanks alot everyone.

This was a old post. But I'm sure it was missed by alot of people.

Good time with family is something great you can get out of the hobby. Me and my brother have a great time doing this hobby. We had a nice yr.

He didn't get to hunt nearly as much as I have. He's made alot of good finds though that he never posted. This yr a digital camera is in order.

I could really use one for out in the field shots. Every wall I see I try to scan over mike. I haven't had any luck yet. But I know at some point someone has hidden items in the walls and chimneys.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Hh Jer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom