What's new

Pickup 9/10/07

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I Did not have any halfs to pick up so I got.

a bag of quarters this was the first time I tried them......not one peice of sliver I did get 2 bicentennials "Those are getting hard to find to.

Bag of Dimes
Bag of pennies

Ive not gone threw the dimes or pennies yet.
Ill Let You all know what I find.

Happy Hunting,
Whoo hooo More Halfs to pick up today!!

CC
 
Upvote 0
Did the Bag of Dimes tonite.

I found 2 x 64's 1 x 62 1 x 54
1992 Cayman islands "Its got a 5 on the back so there Nickel must be the size of a dime.

Not a Bad Bag But could have been better.

Im Not Going to Do the Pennies for a while Because I got tons of them Still to look threw that ive not done yet.

Happy Hunting ,
CC
 
coincollector101 said:
Im Not Going to Do the Pennies for a while Because I got tons of them Still to look threw that ive not done yet.

I know the feeling....

I am back up $625 in pennies yet to look through....I was down to $100 about a month ago. (my low point in about 5 months)

Still have some left from early July.

One of these days I'll need to stop.....picking up all they have every week.. ;D


btw. nice finds on the dimes.
 
Its Sure Better then haveing our money sitting in the bank.
who knows whats in the bags or what we will miss if we dont get the bags every week....

CC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom