Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That happened to me two weeks in a row and again this past week. It sucks

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine forgot last week. This week they remembered and when I picked them up today they told me about my competition. There are 4 ore guys asking for halves but they also told me I was the only one 'smart' enough to ask them to to order boxes.

Hmmm. I would much rather have the CWR. The boxes are more to pass the time between CWR.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Local_coins said:
Mine forgot last week. This week they remembered and when I picked them up today they told me about my competition. There are 4 ore guys asking for halves but they also told me I was the only one 'smart' enough to ask them to to order boxes.

Hmmm. I would much rather have the CWR. The boxes are more to pass the time between CWR.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Yea whenever I ask for CWR I'm told they almost never come in.... So today as I'm being told they forgot my orders by one teller the other proceeds to tell me some kid came in last week asked him for "silver half dollar coins" and that he happened to have one roll and when he checked it it was a solid roll and he sold it to the kid for face.
At first I was kinda pissed but I think it was all a line of bs because I spotted a 1959 quarter in his tray. He sold it to me and said "good eye" I think the guy is just messing with me but DON'T FORGET MY BOX'S... I did just drive all the way down there on my lunch break . Geez...

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Easy said:
DON'T FORGET MY BOX'S... I did just drive all the way down there on my lunch break . Geez...

Ask them for their number and call ahead to see if the boxes came in.

BlackOut

May 31, 2012
Im sure you must still be new to this so I will just say get used to it

They are not forgetting, they are "forgetting" if you get my drift. You are a burden to them, a leach of their time. They don't care about you or your coins.

You obviously still have not setup good, reliable resources and until you do, get used to them "forgetting."

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boristhespider88 said:
Ask them for their number and call ahead to see if the boxes came in.

Last time I did this I was on hold the entire 15 min drive. I walked into the bank on hold with my Bluetooth.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Easy said:
Last time I did this I was on hold the entire 15 min drive. I walked into the bank on hold with my Bluetooth.

I don't ever leave for the bank until I can get a yes or a no. Mine is a 15+ minute drive too.

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BlackOut said:
Im sure you must still be new to this so I will just say get used to it

They are not forgetting, they are "forgetting" if you get my drift. You are a burden to them, a leach of their time. They don't care about you or your coins.

You obviously still have not setup good, reliable resources and until you do, get used to them "forgetting."

Well they were all over my jock last month when I brang in cookies. This month not so much.....

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boristhespider88 said:
I don't ever leave for the bank until I can get a yes or a no. Mine is a 15+ minute drive too.

Yea your right I'm going to have to call cause this is getting ridiculous..... At least I still made them give up 1k in dimes. I didn't want to let them off the hook. If you think I'm going away because you "forgot" my box's you are mistaken. Dimes it is then. Now go fetch my box's !

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here this week, many banks forgot the halves and with the pennies they ended up needing them for business so they were glad they ordered the extra boxes which were supposed to be for me. I don't complain because I want to keep ordering from them either way.

I always call to check if the coins are there, and then call again to make sure the vault teller is in before I go to the bank. Learned the hard way to do that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread