What's new

Pics for dowsing

junior967

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
264
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The pictures are zoomed in so everything in the view is the search area. Am searching for caches that contain gold and/or silver coins. Thank you for your assistance in this.

Curt
 

Attachments

  • Pic 1.webp
    Pic 1.webp
    618.5 KB · Views: 192
  • Pic 2.webp
    Pic 2.webp
    1 MB · Views: 163
Last edited:
The pictures are zoomed in so everything in the view is the search area. Am searching for caches that contain gold and/or silver coins. Thank you for your assistance in this.

Curt
Found only 1 cache gold no silver.Pic 2.webp
 
Weregolf Your Attachment will not open.
 
I get loose gold coins in the area

Pic 2.webp
 
Last edited:
I checked first both maps, before looking at any map results made by others. Got map #2 and right here.
 

Attachments

  • Pic 2-junior967.webp
    Pic 2-junior967.webp
    116.4 KB · Views: 118
Thank you very much gentlemen. I know people say they will post pics of finds and never do. As soon as the ground thaws I will head to locations and I WILL post about finds or nothing either way.

On another note, would it be possible if I sent a few other pics of areas to your guys individually in PM that are of areas that are more sensitive in location due to public areas and such?

Thank you again for the assistance in dowsing my map areas.

Curt
 
Same area than okiedowser
View attachment 1682771

This target is very hard to hit,
so, i cheated, i used the quick method
Good hit man!! :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
I published a new picture in the topic #2
 
Last edited:
Oh, maybe the targets only are all loose surface coins or relics. Blue is for silver.
 

Attachments

  • Pic 2-B-junior967.webp
    Pic 2-B-junior967.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 127
Another silver hit and something else (red circle) in map #1. Do you have any leads on this site or is all just speculation?
 

Attachments

  • Pic 1-junior967.webp
    Pic 1-junior967.webp
    145.6 KB · Views: 114
Check this spot for treasure:
View attachment 1682733
..small circle is the target
Weregolf, I had been getting a signal there, the same exact spot, except it seemed to me deeper than the other targets we marked. If the caches are supposed to be deep, that could be one of them.
 
Weregolf, I had been getting a signal there, the same exact spot..
How deepth?

Red_desert, you can search diamonds? A sandpaper works?
 
Checked first for targets 2 ft or less deep, ones you should be able to get with a coin detector. Then looked for signals that went deeper than 2 ft down. Deeper signal types often can be of a cultural nature or in mountain terrain a cave/tunnel. I think here it might be culltural or a cache... discrimminating not so easy.​
 
Red_desert.... The leads I have are old newspaper and court documents. The original owner was found to be of unspund mind by his family a few years before he died. He had received large amounts of money through royalties of natural gas/oil on his other properties. He had been hit hard as a farmer by the economic crisis of 1873 and his family testified he would change all his paper money to gold and silver whenever he got paid monthly. He refused to tell his family members where he buried the money because in his mind everyone was out to rob him.The last couple years of his life he moved out of the main house and into a small cabin at back of property and built a 10 foot tall log wall around the cabin according to the family statements. He lived as a recluse trusting no one.
 
Last edited:
In that case, check any and every silver and gold hit marked. I have not done a gold specific search yet, this seems to be a good time for it. Usually, gold only searches will also turn up native gold, which is a big problem in known gold fields, Central to south Indiana does have some glacial gold placers but here should not be a problem.
 
20190226_233833.webp

Can you guys possibly check this photo. The land is owned by a friend of mine. The previous owner told him that he lost a large gold ring with a large diamond in it while mowing several years ago and never found it. Anyway can you see if you can locate it? Thank you in advance.
 
Last edited:
I have gold and silver coins buried under a 20190226_233833.webpmetal plate and a feeling that I gave done this map before
 
20190226_233833 (1).webpmy spot20190226_233833 (1).webp i notice my dot did not show up good ,if you cannot see it i'll redo it.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom