Pics from the LBH...Sorry so late!

Noodle, I don't know why you was standing where you was, but we were gathered for the group pic...Dan was threatening to moon us...but that shot looks like something else. Makes you wonder what he was saying to Charlie...looking at Charlie's expression, no bit of telling. :sign10:

I still :dontknow: about those hot air balloon bloomers...hopefully Evy will chime in with the full details.

River Rat said:
Noodle, I don't know why you was standing where you was, but we were gathered for the group pic...Dan was threatening to moon us...but that shot looks like something else. Makes you wonder what he was saying to Charlie...looking at Charlie's expression, no bit of telling. :sign10:

I still :dontknow: about those hot air balloon bloomers...hopefully Evy will chime in with the full details.

Don't you all remember :icon_scratch:

Someone wanted a picture of all the A$$s so he was just getting ready. :tongue3: lol. Noodle I had the same thought when I first saw it. rofl It has to be the best pic of us at you alls place.

Yeah you gotta camp to really enjoy the time :thumbsup:

OK bump this BB those are some great shots what kinda camera you got!

The bloomers were from Slapout, Oklahoma, WSD liked em I think !
When I saw them I just had to get them for him!

BEF tell people about this and we wont be able to keep them away!

mental granny said:
OK bump this BB those are some great shots what kinda camera you got!

The bloomers were from Slapout, Oklahoma, WSD liked em I think !
When I saw them I just had to get them for him!

BEF tell people about this and we wont be able to keep them away!

yeah I will always be fond of the first time I meet folks from on line, Now at least I know not everyone is a physic or insane

:tongue3: not everyone :tongue3:

River Rat said:
I missed the undie party too. My goodness, they sure didn't come off of wonder woman. ;D
Underwear? Dang i thought it was a parachute :icon_scratch:

Dolls for a couple of guys and largggggggggggge undies, what will I come up with by Oct. ? ::)
And lets see we had tutus and garters, :o

WHAT IS NEXT!!!!!!! ;D

mental granny said:
Dolls for a couple of guys and largggggggggggge undies, what will I come up with by Oct. ? ::)
And lets see we had tutus and garters, :o

WHAT IS NEXT!!!!!!! ;D

remember it needs a western theme,

didn't they wear long underwear back then ;D with a flap in back ;D

umm!

Attachments

• lj.jpg
    lj.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 255
lol yep yep yep....I have a feeling some folks gonna be wearing longhandles!! Can I trade my grass skirt for long handles?? :sign10:

I will have to admit it I have always been jealous of guys for only one reason ! ....... ;D

Tom I do beleive we owe you an apology we've highjacked your thread! ;D

Hope you liked it anyway great pics!

Jeff WHO'S handwritting is it?

I would love to be able to go anywhere almost anytime almost I wanted with such ease! :icon_sunny:

mental granny said:
Tom I do beleive we owe you an apology we've highjacked your thread! ;D

Hope you liked it anyway great pics!

Jeff WHO'S handwritting is it?

I would love to be able to go anywhere almost anytime almost I wanted with such ease! :icon_sunny:

Yours.....You always forget to finish the crossbar on the J. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back