Pics from the LBH...Sorry so late!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Well I hope everyone slept well! I know I sure did! Good Morning!! Another day closer and soon RR will have the countdown up with one of her adorable graphics! Run on over to the CTH thread and cheer!! :angel8: :angel8: :wav: :blob5: :wav: :angel8: :angel8:

OP
OP
Baldingboy

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
What a great time that was! No apologies Eve for "hijackin" my thread. As always...the more the merrier. Miss you all. Looking forward to Caldwell. :thumbsup:

Tom

Baldingboy :icon_scratch:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thankya lookin forward to seeing you soon 3 & 1/2 months ! We just kinda gave your thread a life of a diifferent kind for awhile!

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Weren't they great, Evy!???!!! I'm packing up for Missouri in about 5 days from now and have some stuff for you that SWD is going to pick up Saturday morning: Washboard, Beads, Walking Stick, Jug,... anything else I'm not thinking of??

I'm dearly going to miss this hunt, ya know. Grandbaby being born first week of October. Just can't do it; so sorry. Looking forward to seeing WSD and Lance!!!

Ya'll have a GREAT HUNT!!! -Noodle

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brenda we will miss you guys soooooo much but, new grandbaby is gotta come 1st no matter what but, abig but here you gotta post pics and plenty of them have a heap of fun and thanks for the delivery if ya are going to do hunt next year and want to use the beads keep them for just what you had intended to use them for til then, ok! Give WSD and Lance a big hug and kiss for me oh... and Dan to there will be a lot of people here that are gonna miss his fiddle playing this hunt ya know hes spoiled us, then there are the ones who have not yet had the wonderful experience of hearing him in person, I wonder if he can tape somethin for us ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread