What's new

Pics of my finds from two boxes before Spain as promised

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Ok I promised you guys that I would post my pics of my last finds before I went to spain. Sorry it has been a while since posting but I have been ill and working. These all came out of two boxes. All in all there were 93 total keepers 5 of them 90%ers. One of those being a 1960 Ben Franklin. Oh and a 1980s mint clad, a 1976 s mint silver and a 1969 s mint silver. Enjoy guys.

Golden Silver
 

Attachments

  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 308
  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 295
  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 299
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 289
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 298
  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 296
Upvote 0
Nice score, Very Nice

Darth Walker
 
Nice GS, those are some super totals from 2 boxes ... ah ha no wonder those silver pains were so bad while in Spain damn with boxes that floating around , congrats Ed :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom