What's new

Picture of the 4 rings I found

Bootyhunter1971

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
387
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a picture of the 4 rings I found the other day. They are in order from the tip of my index finger back: Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver, 10K and Junk ring. The 10K & junk were in the same scoop! Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0954.webp
    100_0954.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 455
Upvote 0
wow that is sweet!! I'd love to have a week like that!
 
Very nice Capt. a four ring day is good
in anyones book. The 10k ring just makes
it sweeter. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Looks like a good week !!
 
Gold, two silver, and a junk ring in one day. WOW! You are on a roll :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom