What's new

Picture size got small today?

villagenut

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
6,042
Reaction score
10,963
Golden Thread
0
Location
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just noticed that everyone's uploaded pics on there posts are small thumbnail sizes. Clicking on them brings them up larger...but without doing that I can't see good details. Is it just me?
 
No, it was doing that yesterday too.
 
Not just you. I made a post a few days ago, and the pics were small thumbnail size. Thought I did something wrong at first, because mine have never posted like that before.
 
Well I'm glad it is not just me, thanks all:thumbsup:
 
The site has become unusable lately due to adds inserting themselves wherever they feel like it.

I’ve had to utilize a different browser. Must have gone through an advertisement update.
 
thought it was me, i fished around looking for a way to resume the normal pic size.
I would think if your going to make changes like that, you might want to announce changes with explanation.
would have saved me time to search and correct my settings
and yes the advertising is getting more maddening, taking the fun away
IMO -
Brady
 
There seems to be lots of weird stuff going on. Instead of a apostrophe there is a ? mark. The Euro$ symbol with SMALL TM symbol.
Seems like there has to be a little house work to be done in the tech department.
 
Changing servers is always a PITA, so be patient and I'm sure
they'll get the bugs worked out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom