C Clonloum123 Jr. Member Joined Jun 3, 2019 Messages 65 Reaction score 88 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Has anyone any idea what this is . I thought it might be part of a donkey cart? I think I saw one like it before and someone told me twas part of a donkey cart
Has anyone any idea what this is . I thought it might be part of a donkey cart? I think I saw one like it before and someone told me twas part of a donkey cart
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2020 #2 Probobly need to take a few more pics and where did you find it..
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,970 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2020 #3 It really could be part of anything.