What's new

Piece of gorget.

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_4145.webpHere is a piece of a gorget I found in two pieces, lucky I found these two pieces some more of it is out there somewhere. Has some really nice tally marks on it.
 
Upvote 0
Very cool to get the two pieces... I got lucky my first year going to ohio, and i found a gorget out there... I didnt know it till i picked it up as it was only showing the long skinny side... More like a lucky pick up and THEN discovery...

Congrats!!
 
Dang! That is a very nice find. Looks like your kicking off a great 2016!
 
Spectacular find!

I sure hope the rest gets recovered.
 
Fantastic find willjo that is a prize for sure
 
Very nice piece what is it made out of?
 
That is an incredible find. I hope you find the rest of it.
 
Real nice find and the tally marks are real nice. It almost looks like shell:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom