M money malcolm Jr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2015 Messages 92 Reaction score 126 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 3, 2023 #1 Anybody knows what this may be? Found in Marble, Co. Thanks. Attachments IMG_5230.webp 1 MB · Views: 94
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,618 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2023 #2 BBQ Grill starter ? Upvote 2
M money malcolm Jr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2015 Messages 92 Reaction score 126 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 5, 2023 Thread Owner #3 ticndig said: BBQ Grill starter ? Click to expand... I think it’s a great guess. ticndig said: BBQ Grill starter ? Click to expand... ticndig said: BBQ Grill starter ? Click to expand... ticndig said: BBQ Grill starter ? Click to expand... I think thats probably what it is. I think it would probably be an older version though. Thank You! Attachments IMG_5239.webp 240.1 KB · Views: 46 Upvote 1
ticndig said: BBQ Grill starter ? Click to expand... I think it’s a great guess. ticndig said: BBQ Grill starter ? Click to expand... ticndig said: BBQ Grill starter ? Click to expand... ticndig said: BBQ Grill starter ? Click to expand... I think thats probably what it is. I think it would probably be an older version though. Thank You!