What's new

Pile of Silver!

killerwine

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Visalia, CA
Not huge but the "pile" is getting bigger! ;D Been getting 4-8 boxes a week from a bank...Boxes have been very consistant. Lots of 40%'s...with a few 90% mixed in.....The last 4 boxes got me:

68 X 40%
7 X 90% (includes 1 Franklin)

Just pick up four more boxes and will start going through them tonight....
 

Attachments

  • 100207 Silver.webp
    100207 Silver.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 382
Upvote 0
Wow. Those are some really nice results. Congrats, I'm jealous ;) . I consider myself lucky if I get 6 per box.

HH.
 
Sheldius said:
Wow. Those are some really nice results. Congrats, I'm jealous ;) . I consider myself lucky if I get 6 per box.

HH.
Ditto...........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom