What's new

Pin ID (think its a pin)

Gunny71

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
311
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas by Gawd
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in a box of "junque" at a garage sale. In the box with it was a Texas Chauffeur pin from 1932. Any Ideas what it says or represents? No backmarks at all.
Thanks!

DSCF0297.jpg

DSCF0298.jpg

DSCF0300.jpg
 
I think this is a collar stud.
 
Upvote 0
Wow, never caught on that that could be an h. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
I see aftn or afhl :dontknow:

afhl searches pull up stuff about a hockey league, but the pin design looks to "sissy" to be a logo for hockey. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
No ideas here, every search I have done dead ends. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Bump it back up....anyone?
 
Upvote 0
I found two possibles.
Air Force Humanities Institute and All Florida Home Inspections. Neither one showed a logo.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom