What's new

Pin Pointers who uses them and how good are they

garrettman64

Full Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
212
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 pro & Whites Classic SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D I have a Good little Pin Pointer Myself . I Picked up the Nice Beauty off eBay Vibrates & Makes buzzing when near a coin after I have dug the Plug I love this Little gem .

100_0509.jpg


I forgot who makes it and what brand But it works good for me :wink:
 
garrettman64 said:
;D I have a Good little Pin Pointer Myself . I Picked up the Nice Beauty off eBay Vibrates & Makes buzzing when near a coin after I have dug the Plug I love this Little gem .

100_0509.jpg


I forgot who makes it and what brand But it works good for me :wink:
Looks great! Good one!
 
I bought a used White's Bullseye off Ebay for $33 and it works great. Not much to look at but it does the job of finding coins in plugs.
 
I'm using the cen tech ($16). Still using the one I bought about 9 months ago, no problems so far, 3rd battery. Bought 2 more last week, 1 backup, 1 for a bud. Got home and compared all 3. Found one of the new ones that maxed out at 3/4", the other new one and the old one were good to 1 1/4- 1 1/2". Took the one(3/4") back and exchanged it, tested two others while I was there and found one more that maxed at 3/4". If you go the H F and they have more than one to choose from I'd compare before I would buy one. Be sure and take a 9v battery with you, the ones in the box are plastic wrapped.
 
I wouldn't leave home without one. I have the one attached to my metal detector and two detached units, Bullseye and Vibraprobe. They really help find the coins that are hard to find. Less time trying to find that piece of metal and more time to hunt.
 
I got a Garret pro pointer for christmas and I can't sing its praises loudly enough. I must have halved my digging time. Wont leave home without it now!
 
I have the Treasure mate with lifetime warranty and love it. We just bought a Garret pinpointer for the ole lady and so far so good.
 
Pin pionters are the best they save time. :thumbsup:
 
Use the Garrett Pro Pointer. As others have said, cuts your digging time
down bigtime. Wouldn't detect without it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom