What's new

Pine Grove Pennsylvania & Area Schyulkill, Dauphin Counties

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,868
Reaction score
76,321
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are 3 of you.

You just had the Police chase you yesterday August 25th.
from a site in Suedburg.

you were complained about for a few weeks now, searching Church & School properties
without permission.

We Hear it all !

old or New You are getting a bad reputation.

I Don't expect that even if you see this, you will respond.
However IF you are not from the area, Please Move away from
Western Schuylkill County. & Northern Dauphin County !

We have worked Hard for Respect and Don't need you's destroying it.

F.Y.I. IF I Do find out who yous are, by reading your names in a Police report,
that report and your full names will be Posted on TreasureNet & Hopefully
spread to all other sites.

Clean up your Act !


Jeff
 
Last edited:
Thanks Jeff!!! My reputation in that area will pull us back to about 85% of the areas these chuckleheads ruined, but it is the other 15% that concerns me. A lot of time, effort, research and respect has gone into acquiring some sites and to lose them to slobs will result in a bad situation........for them if I find out who they are. Word has spread all over Pine Grove and I have gotten a few calls, asking if it was me that was just booted from this spot or that one, or if we were the ones that were leaving holes open. Learn to do it right or sell your detectors, you are a disgrace to our sport.
 
Don't come to jersey either
 
Thanks Jeff!!! My reputation in that area will pull us back to about 85% of the areas these chuckleheads ruined, but it is the other 15% that concerns me. A lot of time, effort, research and respect has gone into acquiring some sites and to lose them to slobs will result in a bad situation........for them if I find out who they are. Word has spread all over Pine Grove and I have gotten a few calls, asking if it was me that was just booted from this spot or that one, or if we were the ones that were leaving holes open. Learn to do it right or sell your detectors, you are a disgrace to our sport.

Yes as djm said, Learn proper recovery and Get Permission.

We do not own these areas, & if I ever come to your area, you can be assured I will try for permission
if you's haven't ruined it for everyone.
Your welcome to continue here if you do it right. most of all get permission, & don't upset the owners by destroying
the property.

remember Church lawns are not Public Property,
& if you get another visit from the police who told you to leave yesterday,
I doubt they will just tell you not to come back again.

And if a school says no, don't go to their field & hunt anyway.
 
Last edited:
Are they still at it.

Haven't heard yet ticm
of course I'm hoping the police warning they received
& this post at least opened there eyes. it's
too early to tell.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom