What's new

Pinellas triangle

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just showing this to someone and thought I might as well post.
This thing is like a needle.

ForumRunner_20140420_123912.webp



ForumRunner_20140420_123935.webp



ForumRunner_20140420_123951.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Tom!
 
"A G something" you ain't right. Lol! That is a sweet little point. I look at points like this and wander if natives actually understood aerodynamics or if it's common sense that has been over complicated by modern man. ??
 
Thanks man I think they had an understanding at a much more personal level than someone who knows how to write out a mathematical equation to solve a problem.
The way I see it it's closer to art at that point and probably uses a different part of the brain.. You sure are full of deep thoughts there dude... lol.
 
Last edited:
That's a super nice point gator glad you saved it ;)
 
Thank you Px7
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom