Pink Floyd Shine On

nmfj40

Greenie
Oct 8, 2006
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum
Dropped off a trailer at a buddies house the other day and had gotten couple blocks away when I saw a garage sale, pulled in started looking around. Not much there the usually junk when I got to the back I saw the Pink Floyd shine on collection. I opened it and all 9 of the cds were there, the book was there infact everything was there and in excellant shape. I looked for the price and saw $5.00 on the box. I went up and didnt even try to haggle on the price. I looked them up on the net and they sell for anywhere from a couple hundred bucks to 1 thousand.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find! I got the half-mastered version of The Wall (2 LP's) at a junk store for 2 bucks a few years ago. :thumbsup:

-Buckles

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuckleBoy said:
Nice find! I got the half-mastered version of The Wall (2 LP's) at a junk store for 2 bucks a few years ago. :thumbsup:

-Buckles

Hand it over!!!!!

If you ever see an 8 track of The Dark Side of the Moon and it plays in quad instead of stereo snatch it up! I seen one go for 800 bucks on EBAY!

KFB

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kindafoundabuckle said:
BuckleBoy said:

-Buckles

Hand it over!!!!!

If you ever see an 8 track of The Dark Side of the Moon and it plays in quad instead of stereo snatch it up! I seen one go for 800 bucks on EBAY!

KFB

wish I saved My 8 tracks.

I had that one in Quad.

couldn't resist looking at what was on at the moment

'QUAD 8-Track PERRY COMO AND I LOVE YOU SO Quadraphonic"

now thats Scary !

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kindafoundabuckle said:
BuckleBoy said:

-Buckles

Hand it over!!!!!
KFB

NEVER. :D

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuckleBoy said:

-Buckles
i still have mine
the inside of the 2 album sleeve is still covered with a strange green particulate matter :icon_scratch: :tongue3:

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
now i have to go digging in the garage boxes again. i know i have dark side of the moon 8 track. not sure if stereo or quad. i didnt realize they were worth anything yet. got boxes full of lps also and some victrolas. ( NO! IM NOT THAT OLD) .......YET!!!!

theloadroom

Oct 17, 2006
SW Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Sunray X-1 probe
i still have mine
the inside of the 2 album sleeve is still covered with a strange green particulate matter  :icon_scratch: :tongue3:
[/quote]

LMAO! I'm afraid to look through any of my HS stuff, spent most of the last two years looking like this  :tard:  ;D  :tongue3:

J.P.

Greenie
Oct 27, 2008
Medford, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
i still have mine
the inside of the 2 album sleeve is still covered with a strange green particulate matter :icon_scratch: :tongue3:
[/quote]

LMAO....Thats Awesome! I remember those days.......Well Sort Of ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions