What's new

Pinpointer purchase--help please

FarmerChick said:
:headbang:
:headbang:

:hello2: :laughing7:


I DID IT!

I bought the Garrett ProPointer

and on the net, I found a video showing how to use it, what it can do for you and YES YES I must have this. Cutting down on hole digging and pinpointing are a must for me.

I can not wait til it comes in the mail.

I want to thank everyone for responding quickly and giving me such a great unit to purchase. I know I would have bought something cheaper and not be as happy.....the video sure makes it look fab!

again---appreciate it!
Karen

Congrats FarmerChick!

I'm happy for you :hello2:
 
Congrats on your purchase. The Garrett Pro Pointer is the best you can get. You will not be disappointed.
 
remember that you still gotta use your detector to pinpoint where your gonna dig, the hand helds only reach a couple inches and help ya locate targets in or around the hole faster. ya can't go wrong pickin a garrett.
 
Mine broke and Garrett took care of me. They replaced it with a BRAND NEW one. Top notch service if you ask me :thumbsup:
 
lol Bev I can just see ya fighting over who get the pinpointer....and I can see my friend Barb and me having that trouble also haha

we can team up, one digging that darn hole and one with the pinpointer lol






Pickpan---wow it is nice to know they replaced your unit when you had trouble.....it is a good sign when a company treats you so well in their customer service!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom