robbor
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I could use a new pinpointer, been using a 15+year old whites and it difficult to find targets.
I know the detector pro probe is deep but does it interfere to much with your detector vs the propointer? i dont want to have to canstantly be moving my detector furth ang furth away when i dig. xlt and goldmaster.
thanks rob
I know the detector pro probe is deep but does it interfere to much with your detector vs the propointer? i dont want to have to canstantly be moving my detector furth ang furth away when i dig. xlt and goldmaster.
thanks rob
)I think Iv'e had bout all the different pinpointers/probes made, but finally settled on a Garrett, I like it a little better,, the pocket probe is good too but i just didn't care for any extra wires, minelab also makes a pinpointer very near the Garrett type,, all of these are rugged and last years, but are expensive, actually it's ALMOST, you get what you pay for, (ALMOST I SAY)






