CrustyClad Full Member Joined Mar 7, 2011 Messages 140 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 9x12 coil Mar 13, 2011 #1 I am sure these were pins at one time, but can any one tell me what they mean? There is no writing on the backs.. Thanks Attachments 4.webp 35.7 KB · Views: 216
I am sure these were pins at one time, but can any one tell me what they mean? There is no writing on the backs.. Thanks
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,871 Reaction score 5,999 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Mar 14, 2011 #2 Re: Pins MAYBE? The top pin is a Girl Scout pin. http://www.bdgsc.org/catalog/product/list,232.aspx The second one is the Cub Scout bear badge. http://meritbadge.org/wiki/index.php/Bear_Cub_Scout Mike USAF Retired Upvote 0
Re: Pins MAYBE? The top pin is a Girl Scout pin. http://www.bdgsc.org/catalog/product/list,232.aspx The second one is the Cub Scout bear badge. http://meritbadge.org/wiki/index.php/Bear_Cub_Scout Mike USAF Retired
Silver Searcher Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 10,425 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 1 Location UK 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 14, 2011 #3 Re: Pins MAYBE? Great ID SS Upvote 0
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 14, 2011 #4 Re: Pins MAYBE? Absolutely spot-on ID. Nice finds, Breezie Upvote 0
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,871 Reaction score 5,999 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Mar 14, 2011 #5 Re: Pins MAYBE? Being retired I'm a night-owl, I knew what they were the second I saw them (easy ones). I'm sure someone else would have ID them in two seconds, but all you normal people were in bed. Mike USAF Retired Upvote 0
Re: Pins MAYBE? Being retired I'm a night-owl, I knew what they were the second I saw them (easy ones). I'm sure someone else would have ID them in two seconds, but all you normal people were in bed. Mike USAF Retired