I islandgus Full Member Joined Oct 15, 2004 Messages 154 Reaction score 167 Golden Thread 0 Oct 19, 2011 #1 anybody have an idea on the date for this. I have checked the usual references but not certain. Thinking late 1700's Attachments 2011 10 18_1378_edited-1.webp 273.7 KB · Views: 734 2011_10_18_1378_edited-1.webp 44.4 KB · Views: 313
anybody have an idea on the date for this. I have checked the usual references but not certain. Thinking late 1700's
jgas Silver Member Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 3,826 Reaction score 2,753 Golden Thread 1 Location Midwesterner 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer Oct 19, 2011 #2 Could be, but we found one in a privy the other day, same shape that was dated to the 1870's.. jgas Upvote 0
H High Plains Digger Bronze Member Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 1,315 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Oct 19, 2011 #3 I don't know about anywhere else, but they make them still in England, dozens of different patterns and styles, commemorating anything and everything, and sell them all over. Upvote 0
I don't know about anywhere else, but they make them still in England, dozens of different patterns and styles, commemorating anything and everything, and sell them all over.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2011 #4 Attachments pipes.webp 45.1 KB · Views: 589 Upvote 0