What's new

Pirate Island on right now

baspinall

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
2,465
Reaction score
846
Golden Thread
1
Location
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Channel H2 whatever that stands for? Cool show so far. About divers looking for old pirate ship wrecks.
 
I missed the show...I will have to DVR it next time it is on.

I believe the H2 is the History Channel 2. On my cable we have History Channel, H2 and History International.

NJ
 
Ended up to be pretty cool. I'm jealous of these guys! All took place on the Ile Sainte Marie off the coast of Madagascar. Finding three old ship wrecks that were taken by pirates at one time and fortified with cannons and such. They found two gold coins while down there as well.
 
If I remember correctly it was a 2 Part show with the 2nd. part being better to me
because they searched the Island.

Probably close to a year since I saw it.
 
A little off topic: Does anyone know of any programs about Carisub? I've read as much as I could find online about the Cuban Treasure Salvage Company but I was wondering if there has ever been a documentary filmed. With the amount of wrecks around Cuba they must have some awesome stories to tell.

NJ
 
Baspinal............thanks. H2 does a lot of repeats so it'll probably be back on pretty soon. I'll catch it next time around.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom