What's new

Pirate Ship Success!

Fenway

Full Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
129
Reaction score
183
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Excal II,
CTX 30-30, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I finally got out with the new vessel. I did not score anything big, but I know I put myself in the right spot. Judging from all the clad and old swimsuit buckles there must have been plenty of activity there! I will return soon in search of gold.

20140807_161527.webp20140807_164724.webp


Happy Hunting!
Fenway
 
Upvote 0
Good for you Mr. Pirate...I like it.

Would like to see you flying the skull and bones though. :laughing7:
 
well shiver me timb..er...um...polyurethane, That be as fine a privateers vessel as eyes ever seen !!! And look at all that plunder !!! Why you be fillin your own treasure chest in no time, it bein jolly roger approved and all.
 
Thats the way man. Just got my vessel goin. Time to sail.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
You're off to a great start, Fenway!:hello2:

Definitely it looks to be that you are in the right spot...get back there soon...

I love that Scrambler XT:headbang:

Magz
 
Nice! Great start!
 
very cool....good luck on your future hunts. ....
 
You'll find some old gold out there!
 
Great finds, but how are you gonna fit a mailbox blower to that vessel? :laughing7:
 
I see alligators bigger than that thing everytime I go fishing. Be careful out there.
 
THATS MY KID OF SPOT :thumbsup:
ALL THOSE BUCKLES AND COUPLE OF BRASS BATHING CAP SNAPS
AREA PRE DATES WWII - SHOULD BE SOME OLD GOLD AND SILVER IN THERE
GOOD LUCK
 
Nice finds and a fine looking pirate ship!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom