What's new

Pizza night in America…

POLKA MUSIC is GOING WAY TO FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !! LOL
Someone once said, “the best sound an accordion ever makes is the noise it makes hitting the bottom of a dumpster.” LOL. Myron Floren would have disagreed.🎶
 
My wife makes a good chicken Thai pizza
 
My creation tonight: homemade crust with homemade marinara sauce, mozzarella, barbecued chicken, roasted mushrooms and onions, topped with sauerkraut. Of course a sprinkling of Italian dried herbs.🍕🍺
Looks delicious,

😋

Tonight I will try pizza


I like home made pizza
 
I like the NY style thin crust pizza with pepperoni & mushrooms. I was never a fan of other toppings on pizza.
 
Sauerkraut? Have to try. I make my own in crocks.

But I am one of those odd individuals who love just a simple anchovy pizza. Yum.
 
Sauerkraut? Have to try. I make my own in crocks.

But I am one of those odd individuals who love just a simple anchovy pizza. Yum.
Me too. My dad had a taste for odd things, by Iowa standards. He was from NH. I started on anchovies, sardines, smoked oysters, spicy horseradish mustard and pickled fish as a little kid. We couldn’t afford them often, but I was hooked!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom