What's new

Planchet Half Dollar - Face only without back

think it may be a magic coin, perhaps broken
 
that is half a magicians coin, I found one in a box about a year a go. stick it back in a roll and re deposit it , it is worth .50
 
mmm...probably not...just toss it in the counter and hope it takes it other wise reroll it w/ other kens ad try to deposit...i get the full magic coin all the time in boxes etc., it usually has a foreign coin on the other part :-\ too bad, cuz the full coins are pretty cool...im sure tho that u will get a lot of them over time tho :wink:
keep it up and hh!
 
Got the best looking trick coin I have had in a while last week. "Tails" on both sides. No seams--real smooth. Taught my grandaughter how to trick her dad!

apush :read2:
 
Yeah I've gotten a half-half dollar before as well, just like that one - just half a magician coin. I put it back because without the other half it was pretty useless. If I got a full one I'd learn the trick, maybe someday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom