What's new

Planning for my 1st beach hunt this year!! Dania Beach to Miami Beach

EL Pirata Loco

Full Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
RADIO SHACK 1000
I finally am ready to go fishing and t-hunting this year. I am not a pro as i only have 4 hours tops at this hobby. I will be hitting Dania/Hallendale/North Miami Beach on low tides when the fishing bit goes slow.. I noticed that Dania Beach is horribly dirty with beach party left overs, but that should be a good sign right?

Im just rambling cause work is soo slow today and my boss got us a new watercooler??

Im ready to show off how many pull tabs and canadian coins i can find! Im originally from NJ, so anyone from Jersey would be cool to hang out with when i am out there. My wife is also a newbie at this and is pushing me to find her a ring.

AL
 
Upvote 0
I wish you good luck out there, AL :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Good luck Al! I'm a former NJ resident too but I hunt the west coast of FL now. GO get her that ring!
 
Sometimes it is hard to get through all the trash, but the story goes, the more they drink and party, the more they lose and have no idea they lost it. Go get em, Jersey Devil! too far away to hunt with ya, bro. HH, Ralph
 
Thanks for the modivation folks! :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom