Platinum Dragon Head Fossil

Shanghaied

Feb 2, 2022
20220206_053405.jpg
This Platinum/Gold Dragon Fossil was found in WV.It even looks like the Dragon on the Winter Olympics Commercial!It has finely disseminated veins of PT/Au/Ag
20220206_053126.jpg

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's news to me!Thanks!It's just another dinosaur fossil that was just a rock laying on the ground before I discovered it!It's that sleeping dragon I'm not sure about..it might wake up to be an Obama Dragon Queen!
If it does wake up to be an Obama Dragon Queen you'll have to name it "Mike."

Upvote 2

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depiction of the war dragons of the ancient Yeoli tribe of the 5th Millenium. Semi tame dragons of great size ridden into battle by fierce,fearless warriors.The silver,gold and platinum represent decorations awarded for actions above and beyond.Above and beyond what? I don,t know,I,m not of Yeoli descent!:laughing7:

Upvote 2

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depiction of the war dragons of the ancient Yeoli tribe of the 5th Millenium. Semi tame dragons of great size ridden into battle by fierce,fearless warriors.The silver,gold and platinum represent decorations awarded for actions above and beyond.Above and beyond what? I don,t know,I,m not of Yeoli descent!:laughing7:
That is super feedback, Crash. Great information. I wish I knew someone of Yeoli descent. The only known decedents of the Yeoli in the USA, were in West Virginia. At least they were back in 1919. That is all I could find. You may be solving this puzzle.

Upvote 1

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever seen that movie Avatar? I would bet anything someone of Yeoli decent was a consultant or involved in that movie. They were riding dragons in that movie.

Upvote 1

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever seen that movie Avatar? I would bet anything someone of Yeoli decent was a consultant or involved in that movie. They were riding dragons in that movie.
Those were but pale imitations of the true Yeoli war dragons, War dragons were said to have wingspans of 80 feet or more and speeds exceeding 100 MPH. The true dragon to end all dragons.A great cataclysm was said to have ended the Yeoli reign in the beginning of the 5th millenium,few survived to migrate to the land of WV.

Upvote 1

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those were but pale imitations of the true Yeoli war dragons, War dragons were said to have wingspans of 80 feet or more and speeds exceeding 100 MPH. The true dragon to end all dragons.A great cataclysm was said to have ended the Yeoli reign in the beginning of the 5th millenium,few survived to migrate to the land of WV.
Those were trying times for man and dragon I bet.

Upvote 1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must not have realized this is "today's finds" forum. Moving to our Rock forum.

You're saying it is a dragon head fossil containing platinum, gold, and silver..?

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread