What's new

Play money?

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
785
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS 2, GPX 4500 and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, XP DEUS, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey everyone, did a little detecting today at the old locks in damm and found some play money, at first I got a little excited because it came up as a dime on my ace 250 and when I flipped the plug I thought I saw a silver dime but it turned into a play money penny lol It's metal, just wanting to know hold old it is? Thanks
 

Attachments

  • play money.webp
    play money.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 144
I'd say the 40's-50's jmho
 
Upvote 0
I used to get that type at the "dime Store" in the 50's. Tony
 
Upvote 0
I agree but for positive ID go to be best source the Clothier's Play Money of American Children PLAY MONEY
 
Upvote 0
You didnt say if you found it or had time to look, so I found it for you. Notice the stamping is incuse. Green check please.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom