What's new

Played on the beach today

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a few hours today on the beach some clad, lots of nickles 5 buff nickles 2 silver dimes, some wheats and a sterling bracelet from danecraft im guessing its from the 60's and some junk earrings and a junk ring and someones crown thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • danecraft 001.webp
    danecraft 001.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 183
  • danecraft 002.webp
    danecraft 002.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 173
  • dane 001.webp
    dane 001.webp
    15 KB · Views: 171
  • dane 002.webp
    dane 002.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 0
Kent, looks like you had a good day! I like that bracelet, sure is a nice find.
 
The design on the bracelet is quite lovely and in general you had a great day. Seems like most beach hunters have some great to tremendous finds. Still yours are way above what a dirt digger would find, well done. What is inside the tooth crown? I've found one of those before and I'm guessing mine was way harder to find than yours as I was probing for it in a yard with a lot of small gravel in it...................63bkpkr
 
Great bracelet...you got more nickels than you did dimes or quarters, dont see that very often...congrats on a nice hunt.
 
Hey Kent, NICE finds. Ya think you can send some good finds up my way?

Love the bracelet, not sure of the crown (yuck).

Great finds as usual! Congrats.

Anita
 
found a gold one last year in the water ,took forever to find due to it keep falling through the scoop. shall have to put some mesh in it. well done, steve
 
I like that bracelet!

Very nice find!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom