Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting May 27, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Nice afternoon for some backlighting . . . backed up a bit . . . Some weeds are still pretty in backlight . . . ... and for wrightdigger, some of our blueberries I saved from the mockingbirds:
Nice afternoon for some backlighting . . . backed up a bit . . . Some weeds are still pretty in backlight . . . ... and for wrightdigger, some of our blueberries I saved from the mockingbirds:
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2018 #2 That's pretty cool.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other May 28, 2018 #3 Mm. Mm. Mm Mm Mm. I say while rubbing my belly! Thank you! That first pic is pretty awesome! Well done, Chadeaux!
Mm. Mm. Mm Mm Mm. I say while rubbing my belly! Thank you! That first pic is pretty awesome! Well done, Chadeaux!