What's new

Please Dowse this pic; Looking for relics and gold

goldenbug

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for bronze box relic and gold in this area.

Thanks for your help.
 

Attachments

  • Dowsing pic.webp
    Dowsing pic.webp
    117.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Dowsing%20pic.webpThere is gold and a treasure marker in the red box...Art
 
Thanks Art. Could you help me understand what you mean by a treasure marker? An old map with clues led me to this area, supposedly a Spanish map. There is an owl rock within 180 ft. of your read box. I have not found a bell to triangulate with 13 and 31 ft. But I am still looking.

Thanks again.
 
Sorry goldenbug that was all I could get..Art
 
Hello goldenbug,Dowsing has revealed an attraction to gold in the area of the green circle.Thanks for posting your picture.Jon
 

Attachments

  • Dowsing%20picdowsed.webp
    Dowsing%20picdowsed.webp
    120.9 KB · Views: 119

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom