What's new

Please help ID possible new Greek coin

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this coin while detecting today. It looks to be of Greek origin, but I would love to know more about it. Sorry for the poor picture quality as my digital is on the blink. Thanks in advance for your looking and possible ID.
 

Attachments

  • ] (2).webp
    ] (2).webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 201
  • lunapic-125208420264727[1] (2).webp
    lunapic-125208420264727[1] (2).webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 202
Yip you got it right, it is Greek.

50 Drachmes. Composition Nickel - Brass

Sorry I dont have the mintage in my book.

Sasnz
 
Upvote 0
sasnz said:
Yip you got it right, it is Greek.

50 Drachmes. Composition Nickel - Brass

Sorry I dont have the mintage in my book.

Sasnz

Thanks I appreciate the ID
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom