G Giangiul Greenie Joined Jun 10, 2014 Messages 18 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I found this in the creek behind my parent's home in SE Michigan. Can you please help me identify it? Thank you! Attachments 20171203_165456.webp 3.2 MB · Views: 174 20171203_200242.webp 1.5 MB · Views: 135 20171203_200257.webp 3 MB · Views: 129 20171203_165450.webp 3.4 MB · Views: 117
I found this in the creek behind my parent's home in SE Michigan. Can you please help me identify it? Thank you!
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 19, 2018 #2 Interesting rock, G. I'm not seeing any plant or animal parts. It looks like weathered limestone. The weird line pattern looks like a calcite drip line pattern deposited onto it. Or not.
Interesting rock, G. I'm not seeing any plant or animal parts. It looks like weathered limestone. The weird line pattern looks like a calcite drip line pattern deposited onto it. Or not.
Mine Shaft Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 11, 2017 Messages 1,316 Reaction score 1,994 Golden Thread 0 Location Fontana, California Detector(s) used NA Primary Interest: Prospecting Apr 20, 2018 #3 I don't see any fossil's, gotta keep looking.