jasonboise85
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2016
- Messages
- 42
- Reaction score
- 36
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- middlebury vt
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1235x
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Found in the driveway of a old church that hasn't been used in a long time.
It was built in 1850 in Vermont.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
No corrosion on this at all, but it has darkened from what it used to be.
I scraped the side to reveal that it is copper or rose gold colored material. No green corrosion like copper. I just don't know. Hopefully one of you guys can shed some light on it for me. I appreciate this site very much, and happy to see how helpful you all are! Thank you






It was built in 1850 in Vermont.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
No corrosion on this at all, but it has darkened from what it used to be.
I scraped the side to reveal that it is copper or rose gold colored material. No green corrosion like copper. I just don't know. Hopefully one of you guys can shed some light on it for me. I appreciate this site very much, and happy to see how helpful you all are! Thank you












. I was there in 1991 and although even the ruble was worthless then (1 ruble was worth less than a US cent and the US dollar increased in value by about 100 rubles a day then) people were hoarding these 2 kopek coins and even selling them for like 100 rubles each (1 ruble = 100 kopek) b/c they were the only coins that would work in the existing Soviet public phone booths! So they were pulled out of circulation and sold at a premium, not unlike our silver currency, but for a utilitarian reason.







