justahobby2010 Greenie Joined May 27, 2013 Messages 19 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Jan 28, 2014 #1 My husband believes this to be an Eagle Head Effigy. Please share your thoughts. Thanks Attachments image-4187723883.webp 24.6 KB · Views: 117 Upvote 0
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Jan 28, 2014 #2 I would lean more toward graver than effigy. If it were an effigy, it would be better defined imho.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2014 #3 Qutio hit on the head. Welcome to Tnet
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2014 #4 I thought woodpecker when I saw it. Actually if it is anything more than a rock quito has already said it. And before I forget........welcome to the site.
I thought woodpecker when I saw it. Actually if it is anything more than a rock quito has already said it. And before I forget........welcome to the site.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2014 #5 It's not an Effigy but it may be an Engraver. Is there any flaking on either side of the tip?