Xtondigger
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I was told it was Mozart, cant find it online. Its vintage, 15 inches. wrong place to post but not sure where to ask
Attachments
Last edited:
Clothes style and hair looks like Mozart time frame. Face not an exact match for other mozart statues but they vary somewhat. Could be Mozart. Do you know origin of statue? Where did you get it, location?I was told it was Mozart, cant find it online. Its vintage, 15 inches. wrong place to post but not sure where to ask
Clothes style and hair looks like Mozart time frame. Face not an exact match for other mozart statues but they vary somewhat. Could be Mozart. Do you know origin of statue? Where did you get it, locat
I have no clue, I took ownership after my nana passed. She had it for at least 50+ years. We live in northeast ohio,Clothes style and hair looks like Mozart time frame. Face not an exact match for other mozart statues but they vary somewhat. Could be Mozart. Do you know origin of statue? Where did you get it, location?
I have no clue, I took ownership after my nana passed. She had it for at least 50+ years. We live
A nice piece. Good luck positively identifying.I have no clue, I took ownership after my nana passed. She had it for at least 50+ years. We live in northeast ohio,
thankyou mateA nice piece. Good luck positively identifying.